Humidify the spaces in your house with the Vicks Plug In Waterless Vaporizer, a gadget that uses the well-known alleviating menthol vapors that are connected with all Vicks products. This vaporizer needs absolutely no filling and setup and plugs directly into your wall outlet, supplying up to 32 hours of vapor. Perfect for bed rooms, it helps reduce cold and influenza signs as well as discomfort due to dry air. This vaporizer comes with four complimentary refill aroma pads.
Directions for usage:
1. Tear scent pad pouch at notch to expose pad.
Do not touch exposed pad directly. If you do touch pad, be sure to wash hands completely.
2. Slide side tabs as much as outermost position.
3. Insert 1 or 2 VapoPads into the top slots of the innovative waterless vaporizer. Place aroma pad with angled side dealing with downward into the scent pad slot. Using the side tabs slide the VapoPad down into the unit.
Vapor intensity can be managed by sliding side tabs up or down. The higher up the stronger the vapor release strength.
5. Plug the innovative waterless vaporizer directly into a 120V electrical wall outlet.
6. Replace pads after 8 hours on high, 12 hours on medium, 16 hours on low.
1. Disconnect the innovative waterless vaporizer.
2. Slide side tabs to greatest position to expose VapoPads.
3. Gently shake or pull out utilized VapoPads and dispose of.
4. Open refill VapoPads and insert as described above.
Cleaning up directions:
– If there is any residue from VapoPads built up on the system, unplug the system and wipe tidy with a dry fabric.
– Do not utilize any family cleaners and do not immerse in water to clean.
– Do not utilize with any other pads or oils with the Vicks advanced waterless vaporizer.
– Do not position more than one pad in each slot.
– A light layer of oil may form on the advanced waterless vaporizer. Must this occur, disconnect the unit and wipe with a dry fabric.
For best results:
Plug unit in outlet closest to user. Permit 30-60 minutes for vapors to fill the room. Use only with Vicks VapoPads. Up to 8 hours per pad. Directing slots make it easy to insert and remove scent pads. UL noted for household usage only.
1. Tear scent pad pouch at notch to expose pad. Do not touch exposed pad straight. Be sure to clean hands completely if you do touch pad. 2. Place pad into top slot of the Relaxing Vapors Plug-In Waterless Vaporizer. 3. Plug the Calming Vapors Plug-In Waterless Vaporizer into a 120-volt electrical outlet. Replace pad after 8 hours. Changing Pads: 1. Unplug the Relaxing Vapors Plug-In Waterless Vaporizer. 2. Shake out old pad and discard. 3. Open fill up pad and insert as described above. Cleansing: If there is some residue from scent pad developed on the system, unplug the system and wipe tidy with a dry fabric. A light layer of oil kind on the Relaxing Vapors Plug-In Waterless Vaporizer. Need to this happen, wipe and disconnect the unit with a tissue. For Best Results: Plug unit in outlet closest to user. Enable 30-60 minutes for vapors to fill the space.
Benefits and functions:
– Adjustable Strength Soft-Glow Nightlight
– Strength Settings enable you to customize vapor strength
– May consume to 2 pads at a time for long lasting aroma
– Quiet operation, best for nighttime use
– Uses Vicks VapoPads (consists of 1 Vapor Plug and 4 Refill Pads).
– 1 year restricted warranty.
Do not position exposed pad on furniture, materials, bedding and plastics. Contact with exposed pad might trigger eye inflammation. Do not touch exposed pad with skin.